Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669.
16th Annual International Symposium on Melanoma and Other Cutaneous Malignancies®
February 8, 2020
InterContinental New York Times Square
300 W 44th St.
New York, NY 10036
PER®’s 16th Annual International Symposium on Melanoma and Other Cutaneous Malignancies® is a single-day educational conference discussing emerging treatments in melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and Merkel cell carcinoma. This concise and engaging program will inform your practice with insights from world-renowned experts on evolving standards of care in melanoma and other cutaneous malignancies.
Chairs Jeffrey S. Weber, MD, PhD, and Omid Hamid, MD, are the world-renowned experts leading this international program. This fast-paced and interactive forum provides the most concise and complete update for physicians who treat skin cancers. With unmatched access to leading experts in the field, this program provides a forum for improving clinical practice and enables participants to apply the latest research into clinical practice. Sessions will cover the latest advances in immuno-oncology, targeted therapies, regional therapies, and the value of using predictive and prognostic biomarkers. With a special focus on treatment-related adverse event management, this program promises to provide actionable points to improve outcomes for your patients. With dynamic and interactive Medical Crossfire® discussions, experts will debate key questions in the field and develop evidence-based answers to inform your practice.
What you will learn:
- The current use of checkpoint inhibitors and other immunotherapeutic strategies, including intralesional therapies, both as single-agent therapy and in combination with other regimens
- Insights into emerging therapeutic targets, including agents targeting LAG3, STING, and other pathways
- Best practices for use of BRAF/MEK inhibitors as single-agent therapy and in combination with other therapies
- Management strategies in the setting of regional disease and metastatic disease
- Strategies for the mitigation of potential adverse events with targeted treatments and checkpoint inhibitors
Benefits of Attending
- Interact with top experts in the field of cutaneous malignancies
- Gain actionable insights to improve the treatment of your patients
- Recognize the role of targeted therapies, checkpoint inhibitors, and combination therapies across the cutaneous malignancies
- Recognize current best practices for management of adverse events with targeted therapies and checkpoint inhibitors
- Network with colleagues and peers
This educational activity is directed toward medical oncologists, fellows, surgical oncologists, and radiation oncologists who treat patients with skin and other cutaneous malignancies. Dermatologists, dermatopathologists and pathologists, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of melanoma and other cutaneous malignancies will be invited to participate.
At the conclusion of this symposium, you should be better prepared to:
- Recognize best practices form the latest clinical trials in cutaneous malignancies to manage the full range of cutaneous malignancies across stages of disease
- Understand best practice for multidisciplinary identification and management of the adverse events associated with treatment across cutaneous malignancies
- Outline best practices for use of biomarkers in personalizing care in patients with melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, and other cutaneous malignancies
- Contextualize current evidence in terms of evolving standards of care to support the optimal sequencing of therapies across melanoma, basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, Merkel cell carcinoma, and other cutaneous malignancies
Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center
Professor of Medicine
NYU Langone Medical Center
New York, NY
Chief, Translational Research & Immuno-Oncology
Director, Cutaneous Malignancies, The Angeles Clinic and Research Institute
Director of Experimental Therapeutics, Cedars Sinai Medical Care Foundation
Los Angeles, CA
RegistrationRegistration fees include continental breakfast, breaks, and e-syllabus materials.
2 Ways to Register
- Online: Click here.
- Phone: Please call (888) 949-0045 or (609) 378-3701 (credit cards only).
|Nurses, PAs, Other Health Care Professionals||$49||$99|
*FELLOWS registration must be accompanied by a letter from your director/chair stating current fellowship for discount.
**INDUSTRY is defined by PER® as any person employed by a for-profit organization, including biotech, financial, and pharmaceutical.
For registration assistance, please email email@example.com, or call (888) 949-0045 or (609) 378-3701.
A cancellation fee of 25% will be assessed on refunds requested prior to January 11, 2019, and a 50% fee on refunds requested on January 12, 2019, through February 1, 2019. No refunds will be made after February 1, 2019. There is no charge for substitution. Substitutions can only be applied to the same conference and only two substitutions will be honored.
In the event of a meeting cancellation, full refunds will be processed within 30 days of the cancellation date.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC (PER®) fully complies with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of accommodations, please notify us in order to receive service. Please call (609) 378-3701.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC reserves the exclusive rights to all recordings or reproductions of the conference and supporting materials. Unauthorized recording, by any means, is expressly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, recording of presentations or reproductions of supporting audio/visual materials, exhibits, and other supporting Continuing Education materials.
By attending a PER® conference, meeting or related activity ("Events"), all participants, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and guests ("you") create an agreement between you and PER® regarding the use and distribution of your image, including but not limited to your name, voice, and likeness ("Image"). By attending the Events, you acknowledge and agree that photographs, video, and/or audio recordings may be taken of you and you grant permission to PER® (and its agents) to utilize, in perpetuity, your Image in any electronic or print distribution, or by other means hereinafter created, both now and in the future, for any lawful purpose as determined by PER®.
Meeting information is accurate at the time of posting.
PER® complies with the Physician Payments Sunshine Act as part of the Affordable Care Act. Accordingly, we may be required to collect information on transfers of value provided to any covered recipient under the Act.
You must be logged in to PER to register for this meeting
Or Register for PER now