Industry-leading CME provider hosts an interactive webcast series that shares comprehensive in-depth analysis and updates from the Annual Oncology Meeting
June 05, 2020 11:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time
CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As the Annual Oncology Meeting transitions to a virtual program, Physicians’ Education Resource® (PER®) launched “Oncology NOW,” a series of free accredited live and interactive webcasts that delivers expert insights, deeper analysis, and critical updates on a variety of therapeutic areas in oncology and hematology. PER® is committed to producing immersive digital programming that keeps oncologists connected with the latest developments from the annual oncology meeting.
“As the leading go-to resource for continuing medical education (CME), it is our responsibility to provide health care providers with in-depth education adjunct to the Annual Oncology Meeting,” said Phil Talamo, president of PER®. “Through our innovative online programming, we are hosting 11 cutting-edge virtual satellite symposia through our ‘Oncology NOW’ webcast series, working with world renowned faculty to help translate emerging science and new data to better patient care.”
The PER® “Oncology Now” webcasts are listed below. Details will be released in the coming weeks about the remaining programs.
- “Exploring Future Applications of HER2/3-Targeted Therapies Across Multiple Tumor Types”
- “Expert Perspectives in Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL: A Look to the Future of Care”
- “Hepatocellular Carcinoma Tumor Board: The Experts Address Novel Regimens and Emerging Sequencing Considerations”
- “Integrating the Evidence to Optimize Treatment for Patients With Advanced RCC: An Expert Tumor Board Discussion”
- “Medical Crossfire®: Novel Applications of Liquid Biopsies Across Cancer Care”
- “Medical Crossfire®: How Can We Maximize Immuno-Oncology Strategies in Small Cell Lung Cancers?”
- “Medical Crossfire®: Emerging Applications to Optimize and Individualize AML Treatment”
- “The Latest Advances on NEDD8 Inhibition for Treatment of Higher-Risk MDS and Other Hematologic Malignancies”
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education, each webcast is approved for 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for physicians.
The “Oncology NOW” webcast series is supported by educational grants from AbbVie, Agios Pharmaceuticals Inc., AstraZeneca, Daiichi Sankyo Inc., Eisai Inc., Exelixis Inc., Foundation Medicine Inc., Genentech Inc., Grail, Guardant Health Inc., Lilly, Merck & Co. Inc., MorphoSys US Inc. and Takeda Oncology.
For more information and to register for each webcast, click here.
About Physicians’ Education Resource® (PER®)
Since 1995, PER® has been dedicated to advancing cancer care through professional education and now advances patient care and treatment strategies on a wide variety of chronic illnesses and diseases. In 2016, PER® initiated continuing medical education (CME) programming in the cardiovascular and endocrinology areas. While expanding into topics outside of oncology, PER® stands as the leading provider of live, online and print CME activities related to oncology and hematology. The high-quality, evidence-based activities feature leading distinguished experts who focus on the application of practice-changing advances. PER® is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and the California Board of Registered Nursing. PER® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.
Alexandra Ventura, 609-716-7777, ext. 121