Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669.
The program content has been reviewed by the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC) and is acceptable for recertification points.
18th Annual Winter Lung Cancer Conference®
Virtual, Interactive Conference
All Times will be in Eastern Time
We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming 18th Annual Winter Lung Cancer Conference®, a first-class continuing medical education event for the treatment of patients with lung cancer. Based on the popular format of expert overviews with dynamic Medical Crossfire® exchanges, this meeting will provide you with the most cutting-edge research and practical information for the care of your patients. You will also have a preview of new agents and techniques that will inform the future of lung cancer treatment.
This program, led by world-class thoracic oncologists, offers you the chance to learn from and interact with international experts in several therapeutic areas, including immunotherapy, targeted agents, and multidisciplinary approaches. Throughout the program, question-and-answer sessions will enable you to consult with faculty and your community-based peers. Come to learn, but also to share your personal experiences and best practices in lung cancer management.
By participating in this exciting program, you will have the opportunity to learn state-of-the-art care, including:
- Integration and optimization of molecular testing throughout the continuum of disease
- Leveraging the growing therapeutic armamentarium for oncogene-driven non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Navigating options for first-line immunotherapy-based regimens in metastatic NSCLC
- Application of consolidation immunotherapy in locally advanced NSCLC
- Current approaches with surgery and radiation oncology in patients with thoracic malignancies
Be sure to join us for the 18th Annual Winter Lung Cancer Conference® We look forward to seeing you there!
The top priority of Physicians’ Education Resource® is ensuring the safety and security of our attendees, staff, and operational personnel. We are dedicated to remaining informed about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic at the global and local levels. As we develop the programming for this activity, Physicians’ Education Resource® will follow the guidelines to optimize health and conditions for attendees during the event. Ongoing updates on Physicians’ Education Resource®’s plans related to this event, including education and programming, will continue to be available at www.gotoper.com/conferences/wlc/meetings/18th-annual-winter-lung-cancer-conference. Please note that attendance at any public event increases the risk of contracting COVID-19 or other airborne illnesses, and attendees assume all risk associated with attendance. Anyone who feels ill, regardless of their symptoms, should not attend this event.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn the latest about new and emerging treatment options for patients with thoracic malignancies
- Hear expert perspectives on the clinical application of recent data, and on areas of clinical uncertainty and controversy
- Network with your peers and world-renowned thought leaders
- Improve the patient-centered care you provide to your patients
This educational activity is directed toward oncologists involved in the treatment of patients with lung cancers. Nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, fellows, and other health care professionals interested in the treatment of lung cancers may also participate.
At the conclusion of this activity, you should be better prepared to:
- Integrate molecular testing strategies to inform treatment selection in patients with oncogene-driven NSCLC
- Evaluate emerging approaches for patient selection for immunotherapy and targeted agents
- Assess treatment strategies for early-stage and locally advanced lung cancer
- Describe the use of cytotoxic, targeted, and other systemic agents in the management of patients with lung cancer with or without oncogenic drivers
- Incorporate immunotherapeutic strategies in patients with thoracic malignancies along the disease continuum
- Discuss approaches to mitigate and manage treatment-related adverse events in patients with lung cancer
Director of Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
Executive Medical Director
AdventHealth Cancer Institute
Member, Thoracic Oncology Program
Director, Thoracic Oncology Program
Kimmel Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins Bayview
Professor of Oncology
Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center
3 Ways to Register
- Online: Click here.
- Phone: (888)-949-0045 or (609)-378-3701 (credit cards only).
- Fax: (609)-257-0705 (credit cards only).
Physicians' Education Resource
2 Clarke Drive
Cranbury, NJ 08512
|Advanced Virtual||Week of Virtual|
|Nurses, PAs, Other Health Care Professionals||$40||$79|
*FELLOWS registration must be accompanied by a letter from your director/chair stating current fellowship for discount. Cannot be combined with other discounts/coupon codes.
**INDUSTRY is defined by PER® as any person employed by a for-profit organization, including biotech, financial, and pharmaceutical.
For registration assistance, please email email@example.com or call (888)-949-0045 or (609)-378-3701.
A cancellation fee of 25% will be assessed on refunds requested prior to December 5, 2020, and a 50% fee on refunds requested on December 6, 2020 through January 5, 2021. No refunds will be made after January 5, 2021. There is no charge for substitution. Substitutions can only be applied to the same conference and only 2 substitutions will be honored.
In the event of a meeting cancellation, full refunds will be processed within 30 days of the cancellation date.Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC reserves the exclusive rights to all recordings or reproductions of the conference and supporting materials. Unauthorized recording, by any means, is expressly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, recording of presentations or reproductions of supporting audio/visual materials, exhibits, and other supporting Continuing Education materials.
Meeting information is accurate at the time of posting.
You must be logged in to PER to register for this meeting
Or Register for PER now