Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC, is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669, for 1.5 Contact Hours.
Oncology Town Hall: Primary Investigators Present Key Abstracts in Multiple Myeloma
July 20, 2021
Live, Interactive Webcast!
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
The treatment armamentarium for multiple myeloma (MM) has expanded greatly in the last decade. As novel targeted therapies are approved in the frontline and relapsed settings, clinicians are frequently challenged with how to personalize treatment based on patient- and disease-related factors, and how to combine and sequence therapies to improve patient outcomes.
Benefits of Attending
- Improve your knowledge of the mechanisms of action approved agents/regimens, and rationale for emerging therapeutic approaches in MM across therapy lines
- Gain expert insight on recent evidence from completed and ongoing pivotal trials evaluating current and emerging therapies in newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory MM
- Learn from experts how to recognize and mitigate disease-related comorbidities and treatment-associated toxicities in patients with MM
- Gain expert perspectives on how to apply individual patient characteristics to stratify risk and optimally integrate recent clinical trial evidence on existing and novel therapies to inform personalized treatment planning in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
Acknowledgment of Commercial Support
This activity is supported by educational grants from Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, Sanofi Genzyme, and Takeda Oncology.
These activities are intended for medical oncologists, hematologists, and other oncology healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of patient with multiple myeloma. Fellows, researchers, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals are also invited to attend.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Explain the mechanism of action of approved agents/regimens, and rationale for emerging therapeutic approaches in MM across therapy lines
- Assess trial design, eligibility criteria, key efficacy and safety findings from completed and ongoing pivotal studies evaluating current/emerging therapies in newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory MM
- Outline proactive strategies to recognize and mitigate disease-related comorbidities and treatment-associated toxicities in patients with MM
- Evaluate the clinical implications of the latest data sets assessing current/emerging therapies in MM within the context of evolving treatment paradigms
Professor of Medicine
Chief of Myeloma Program
Leader of Experimental Therapeutics Program
Co-Leader of Tumor Biology Program
University of Miami
Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center
Registration2 Ways to Register
- Online: click here.
- Phone: Please call (888) 949-0045 or (609) 378-3701
Physicians' Education Resource®
2 Clarke Drive
Cranbury, NJ 08512
Registration Fee - Free
For registration assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (888) 949-0045 or (609) 378-3701.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC (PER®) fully complies with the legal requirements of the ADA and the rules and regulations thereof. If any participant in this educational activity is in need of accommodations, please notify us in order to receive service. Please call (609) 378-3701.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC reserves the exclusive rights to all recordings or reproductions of the conference and supporting materials. Unauthorized recording, by any means, is expressly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, recording of presentations or reproductions of supporting audio/visual materials, exhibits, and other supporting Continuing Education materials.
By attending a PER® conference, meeting or related activity ("Events"), all participants, attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, and guests ("you") create an agreement between you and PER® regarding the use and distribution of your image, including but not limited to your name, voice, and likeness ("Image"). By attending the Events, you acknowledge and agree that photographs, video, and/or audio recordings may be taken of you and you grant permission to PER® (and its agents) to utilize, in perpetuity, your Image in any electronic or print distribution, or by other means hereinafter created, both now and in the future, for any lawful purpose as determined by PER®.
Meeting information is accurate at the time of posting.
PER® complies with the Physician Payments Sunshine Act as a part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Accordingly, we may be required to collect information on transfers of value provided to any covered recipient under the ACA.
You must be logged in to PER to register for this meeting
Or Register for PER now