Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 22.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669 for 22.0 Contact Hours.
Acknowledgment of Commercial Support
This activity is supported by an educational grants from AbbVie, AstraZeneca, BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene Corporation, Genentech, Lilly, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, and Takeda Oncology.
For further information concerning Lilly grant funding visit www.lillygrantoffice.com.
18th Annual International Lung Cancer Congress®
18th Annual International Lung Cancer Congress®- Call for Poster Abstracts!
The 18th Annual International Lung Cancer Congress®- Program Chairs invite you to submit your abstracts for the 18th Annual International Lung Cancer Congress®- to be held July 27th-29th 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach in Huntington Beach, CA.
The abstract portal is now closed.
All poster abstracts must be submitted electronically through the congress' online abstract submission system.
Your abstract should be a short description of your work focused on lung cancers, containing all the elements necessary to define your goals and results to the reader. Authors will be required to disclose all financial relationships through the online system, helping to ensure quality and unbiased presentations. The formal poster session is not designated for credit.
Share your research or best practices with your peers. Categories of submission include:
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Basic Science
Note: Trial in progress and encore abstracts are accepted.
The Program chairs will evaluate the scientific quality of the submitted abstracts on the basis of the following criteria: novelty of the research, significance of the findings, and clarity. Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
Notification of acceptance, or regret, will be delivered via e-mail to the presenter(s) of each poster abstract, by mid - June. Please note that an author is required to be present during the poster session.
If accepted for presentation, abstracts and posters will be available for viewing online on the 2017 congress website during and after the conference. The posters will be displayed for the length of the conference. The presentation at the congress should reflect the submitted abstract title, authorship, and content of the presentation at the congress must match the submitted abstract.
All presenters must register to attend the 18th Annual International Lung Cancer Congress®.
Please click here to register.
- Complete the abstract template provided on the International Lung Cancer Congress® website.
- Limit is 2500 characters (abstract body, including spaces and table).
- Upload full abstract or poster where prompted.
Components of the Abstract Body-Limit: 2500 Characters (1 table allowed)
- Background/Significance -- What was the problem and why was it important? What knowledge are you building on? What was the intent or goal of the study? What did you want to learn?
- Materials and Methods -- What was the trial design? What was the sample? What instruments were used? How were data collected and analyzed?
- Results -- What were the findings?
- Conclusions -- What do the findings mean?
Please submit any questions pertaining to abstract submissions to email@example.com using the subject line "International Lung Cancer Congress® Abstract QUESTION."
Author Consent and Waiver of Claims
Each abstract author agrees and certifies that he or she:
- Waives any and all claims against Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC, sponsor of the International Lung Cancer Congress®, and any review arising out of or relating to the abstract submission and review process, including but not limited to peer review and the grading of abstracts.
Note: The hotel is expected to sell out and likely to do so before the discounted cut-off date of June 26th 2017. Reservations may be made online here.