Accreditation/Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is supported by educational grants from Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Genentech, and Lilly USA, LLC. For further information concerning Lilly grant funding visit www.lillygrantoffice.com.
13th Annual International Lung Cancer Congress®
OverviewThe 13th Annual International Lung Cancer Congress® will provide physicians with practical information regarding the clinical implications of lung cancer screening, the latest clinical data impacting the treatment of lung cancer, and novel agents and strategies that are changing the future of lung cancer therapy. The importance of personalized therapy will be emphasized, followed by other current topics of interest. State-of-the-art treatment for non–small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) by stage, SCLC, and mesothelioma will be discussed.
- Didactic lectures and debates will be used to reinforce current standards and to present emerging clinical data.
- Faculty will discuss practice-changing data in a case-based framework that will provide physicians with the necessary context to integrate the information into their practice to improve treatment selection and patient care.
- Panel discussions, multidisciplinary Tumor Boards, and question-and-answer sessions will allow the faculty to share their personal experiences and opinions on specific clinical scenarios and ongoing controversies in the treatment of lung cancer.
- Recurring session will highlight clinical research activity of Cooperative Groups in the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Target AudienceThis educational activity is directed toward medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists interested in the treatment of patients with lung cancer. Fellows, nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other health care professionals interested in lung cancer may also participate.
Learning ObjectivesUpon completion of the educational activities, participants should be able to:
- Interpret the updated AJCC staging guidelines and identify the changes to the way you assess and treat your patients with NSCLC that may be needed in order to adopt these guidelines.
- Refer to the AJCC Staging Guidelines relative to TNM classification when selecting your patients with NSCLC for surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy.
- Use histologic and molecular data, tumor and patient characteristics, in order to individualize therapy choices for your patients with NSCLC.
- Evaluate the clinical data presented about new agents in development for lung cancer and determine which of your patients may be appropriate candidates for clinical trial enrollment.
You must be logged in to PER to register for this meeting
Or Register for PER now
In case of onsite emergency:
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
I understand that the hazards of the novel coronavirus ("COVID-19") and have reviewed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC") current guidelines in regards to COVID-19. I acknowledge that while Physicians' Education Resource, LLC ("PER") ("Company") has put in place preventive measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Company cannot guarantee that I or anyone else will not become infected with COVID-19. I attest that if within the fourteen (14) days prior to the event, I am experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, I will not attend the Activities. I shall follow any safety, social distancing, masking, and hygiene protocols that have been implemented at the Activities, including providing proof at check in of being 2 weeks removed from receiving a full COVID-19 vaccination or results from a negative COVID-19 viral test taken no more than 3 days prior to the program.
I hereby willingly and voluntarily choose to attend this PER event and related activities ("Activity"). I acknowledge and fully assume the risk and hazards of exposure to COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death to myself, my spouse, children, unborn child, or relatives. I acknowledge that Company may share my personal information for the purpose of contact tracing if the need arises, and I hereby consent to the release of my personal information for such purpose. I hereby release covenant not to sue, forever discharge, and hold harmless Company and its affiliates from all liability claims and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from participating in the Activities. I assume all risks of losses, damages, or injuries that may be sustained while participating in the Activity. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the venue, employees, vendors, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Activity.
* By checking this box, you have read and understand the above and agree to its terms.