1st Annual European Congress on Genitourinary Malignancies™
23-24 June 2017
Prague, Czech Republic
Grand Majestic Plaza Hotel
110 00 Prague 1
Phone: +420 211 159 100
Hotel Information Link
Over the past decade or so, tremendous progress in the treatment of genitourinary (GU) cancers has led to improved outcomes for patients, but has also made clinical management of these malignancies more complex. We are excited to announce the 1st Annual European Congress on Genitourinary Cancers™, a comprehensive educational conference designed to help practitioners place emerging information into the context of landmark clinical trial data and established standards of care, ultimately improving the care they provide to their patients with GU cancers.
This practical and interactive multiday program features a faculty of leading international experts who will provide up-to-date information and guidance via didactic lectures, question-and-answer sessions, and extended interactive case-based panel discussions. This format will enable participants to engage the faculty in a direct exchange of perspectives, personal experiences, and strategies related to clinical challenges in the management of GU cancers. In addition to focusing on key clinical topics and controversies, the program will include an exploration of emerging data on various therapeutic combinations and sequences undergoing clinical trial evaluation.
This meeting is not to be missed! The activity is sure to continue the legacy and tradition of Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC, in providing clinicians with the knowledge and confidence to maintain state-of-the-art care and to optimize outcomes for patients with cancer.
2017 Can't-Miss Topics
- Applying molecular markers toward decision making for GU cancers
- Updates in clinical immunotherapy across tumor types
- Best practices for advanced bladder cancer (BC), renal cell carcinoma (RCC), and prostate cancer (PC)
- Emerging therapies in GU cancers
- New standards of care in metastatic RCC
- Practical guidance on sequencing therapies beyond the first line in RCC
- The latest progress in neoadjuvant and adjuvant approaches in RCC
- Treatment of localized and metastatic castration-sensitive/-naïve PC
- Radiation therapy update
- Optimized treatment planning for metastatic castration-resistant PC
- Individualized treatment planning for metastatic RCC
- Challenging case debates, and more!
This educational activity is intended for medical, surgical, and radiation oncologists, as well as other healthcare professionals involved in the treatment and management of patients with genitourinary (GU) malignancies.
At the conclusion of this activity, participants should be better prepared to:
- Describe methods to stratify risk and apply tumor information to inform clinical decision making in the management of genitourinary (GU) malignancies
- Summarize clinical trial evidence and recommendations that shape evolving strategies to care for patients with GU malignancies
- Evaluate recent practice-changing clinical trial data concerning novel compounds or strategies to manage GU malignancies
- Discuss how emerging clinical concepts and findings in the management of GU malignancies fit into evolving treatment paradigms in the field
Chair, Genitourinary Oncology Committee
Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Medical Oncology & Therapeutics Research
Co-director, Kidney Cancer Program
City of hope
Duarte, California, USA
European Planning Committee
Director, Bladder Cancer Center
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Associate Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
EORTC GU Group
St. Gallen, Switzerland
Head, Department of Oncology
Palacky University Medical School and University Hospital
Olomouc, Czech Republic
Professor of Medicine
Medical Oncology and of Urology
Co-Director, Signal Transduction Research Program
Yale School of Medicine
New Haven, Connecticut, USA
You must be logged in to PER to register for this meeting
Or Register for PER now
In case of onsite emergency:
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
I understand that the hazards of the novel coronavirus ("COVID-19") and have reviewed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC") current guidelines in regards to COVID-19. I acknowledge that while Physicians' Education Resource, LLC ("PER") ("Company") has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Company cannot guarantee that I or anyone else will not become infected with COVID-19. I attest that if within the fourteen (14) days prior to the event, I am experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or I have been in close contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19, then I will not attend the Activities. I shall follow any safety, social distancing, masking, and hygiene protocols that have been implemented at the Activities.
I hereby willingly and voluntarily choose to attend this PER event and related activities ("Activity"). I acknowledge and fully assume the risk and hazards of exposure to COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death to myself, my spouse, children, unborn child, or relatives. I acknowledge that Company may share my personal information for the purpose of contact tracing if the need arises, and I hereby consent to the release of my personal information for such purpose. I hereby release covenant not to sue, forever discharge, and hold harmless Company and its affiliates from all liability claims and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from participating in the Activities. I assume all risks of losses, damages, or injuries that may be sustained while participating in the Activity. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the venue, employees, vendors, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Activity.
* By checking this box, you have read and understand the above and agree to its terms.