3rd Annual European Congress on Hematology™: Focus on Lymphoid Malignancies
The Westin Paris-Vendôme
3 Rue De Castiglione
Paris, 75001, France
Tel: +33 (0) 1 44 77 11 11
Hotel Information Link
We are pleased to announce the 3rd Annual European Congress on Hematology™: Focus on Lymphoid Malignancies. At this congress, clinicians will be able to enhance their skills to contextualize the wealth of emerging data on how to treat hematologic and lymphoid malignancies, update their clinical decision making based upon individual patient/tumor characteristics and mitigation of adverse events, and learn how to apply novel management strategies to their practices to improve patient outcomes.
Our abilities to characterize tumors, stratify risk with evolving testing technologies, and manage lymphoid malignancies continue to change at a rapid pace. Sophisticated molecular techniques, which are used to individualize risk stratification and guide treatment, along with novel targeted and immunotherapeutic options, have expanded the treatment armamentarium in the field. Given the realities of contemporary practice, practitioners have difficulty placing practice-changing data in its proper clinical context and applying these strategies to evolving treatment paradigms in the setting of lymphoid malignancies. It also remains a challenge for oncologists and hematologists to attend national and international oncology society meetings where fast-paced practice-changing information is typically presented, resulting in an inability for them to maintain state-of-the-art care for their patients.
The congress is organized in an exciting case-based format where leading international experts will participate in informative lectures and panels that will discuss recent data sets. What sets this meeting apart are the interactive discussions in which participants will be challenged to engage directly with renowned faculty to share their perspectives, experiences, and methods to address clinical challenges in the management of lymphoid malignancies.
Benefits of Attending
- Place practice-changing data in its proper clinical context
- Network with top Hematologists, clinicians, and scientists
- Apply novel management strategies to your practice to improve patient outcomes
- Participate in exciting case-based format about current challenges and controversies
- Incorporate evolving treatment paradigms in the setting of hematologic malignancies
- Update your clinical decision making based upon individual patient/tumor characteristics
This educational activity is directed toward healthcare professionals who practice primarily outside of the United States. It is specifically designed for medical oncologists and other healthcare professionals (physicians, physicians-in-training, oncology nurses, pharmacists, physicians' assistants, etc.) involved in the treatment and management of patients with hematologic malignancies.
- Assess current and emerging risk-stratification methods and response criteria using genomic, molecular, and clinical biomarkers and how they can be used to guide clinical decision making in the management of lymphoid malignancies
- Differentiate the mechanism of action, safety, and efficacy of current and emerging targeted and cancer immunotherapies used or investigated in various types of lymphoid malignancies
- Assess landmark clinical trial results in the context of how they impact evolving clinical practice paradigms and can be applied to personalize care and optimize outcomes
- Identify interprofessional approaches to address treatment-related toxicities in patients who receive care for lymphoid malignancies
- Evaluate effective strategies to assess and address nonadherence to oral oncolytic therapies
- Interpret recent clinical trial findings concerning novel compounds or strategies to manage lymphoid malignancies
- Explain the therapeutic implications of emerging data on evolving treatment paradigms for patients with lymphoid malignancies in newly diagnosed and relapsed/refractory settings
Anas Younes, MD
Professor and Chief, Lymphoma Service
Division of Hematologic Oncology
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
New York, New York, USA
Paolo Ghia, MD, PhD
Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele
Director, Strategic Research Program on CLL
IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute
Gilles A. Salles, MD, PhD
Head of Hematology
Claude Bernard University of Lyon
Hospices Civils de Lyon
Local Organizing Committee
Véronique Leblond, MD
Head of the Department of Hematology
Università Vita-Salute San Raffaele
Marek Trneny, MD, CSc
Department of Medicine
Charles University General Hospital
Prague, Czech Republic
You must be logged in to PER to register for this meeting
Or Register for PER now
In case of onsite emergency:
Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
I understand that the hazards of the novel coronavirus ("COVID-19") and have reviewed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC") current guidelines in regards to COVID-19. I acknowledge that while Physicians' Education Resource, LLC ("PER") ("Company") has put in place preventive measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, Company cannot guarantee that I or anyone else will not become infected with COVID-19. I attest that if within the fourteen (14) days prior to the event, I am experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, I will not attend the Activities. I shall follow any safety, social distancing, masking, and hygiene protocols that have been implemented at the Activities, including providing proof at check in of being 2 weeks removed from receiving a full COVID-19 vaccination or results from a negative COVID-19 viral test taken no more than 3 days prior to the program.
I hereby willingly and voluntarily choose to attend this PER event and related activities ("Activity"). I acknowledge and fully assume the risk and hazards of exposure to COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death to myself, my spouse, children, unborn child, or relatives. I acknowledge that Company may share my personal information for the purpose of contact tracing if the need arises, and I hereby consent to the release of my personal information for such purpose. I hereby release covenant not to sue, forever discharge, and hold harmless Company and its affiliates from all liability claims and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from participating in the Activities. I assume all risks of losses, damages, or injuries that may be sustained while participating in the Activity. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the venue, employees, vendors, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the Activity.
* By checking this box, you have read and understand the above and agree to its terms.