This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC and Pharmacy Times Continuing Education. Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 24.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669 for 24.25 Contact Hours.
Acknowledgment of Commercial Support
This activity is supported by educational grants from AstraZeneca, Athenex, Celgene Corporation, Incyte Corporation, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Pharmacyclics LLC, an AbbVie Company and Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, Sanofi Genzyme, and Taiho Oncology, Inc.
37th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow
37th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow® — Call for Poster Abstracts!
The Program Chairs and Steering Committee invite you to submit your abstracts for the 37th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow®, to be held November 6-8, 2019, at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square, New York, NY.
Deadline for submission is Friday, October 4, 2019.
All poster abstract submissions must be made electronically through the PER® online abstract submission system.
The abstract should be a short description of your work and should contain all of the elements necessary to define your goals and results for the reader, and include the components of the abstract body listed below. Authors will be required to disclose all financial relationships through the online system, helping to ensure quality and unbiased presentations. However, the formal poster session is not designated for credit.
Share your research or best practices with your peers. Categories of submission include:
- Hematologic Malignancies
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Gynecologic Malignancies
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Oncology Informatics
- Central Nervous System Tumors, Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Breast Cancers
- Soft-Tissue Sarcoma
- Lung Cancers
- Melanoma and Other Cutaneous Malignancies
- Genitourinary Malignancies
- Targeted Therapies, Regional Therapies, Chemotherapies
- Personalized and Precision Medicine
- Biomarkers, Testing, Sequencing
- Survivorship, Patient Care Management, Team-Based Care
- Clinical Trials
- Healthcare Reform, Value-Based Care, Clinical Pathways
The Program Chairs and Steering Committee will evaluate the scientific quality of the submitted abstracts based on the following criteria: novelty of the research, significance of the findings, and clarity. Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
Notification of acceptance or regret will be delivered via e-mail to the presenters of each poster abstract by mid-October. Please note that an author is required to be present during the poster session. If accepted for presentation, abstracts and posters will be available for viewing online on the 2019 CFS® website during and after the conference. A formal poster viewing will be held during the conference in the Exhibit Hall, where breakfast and refreshment breaks will also be held. The presentation at the conference should reflect the submitted abstract; abstract title, authorship, and content of the presentation must match the submitted abstract.
All presenters must register to attend the 37th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow®.
- Complete the abstract template provided on the 2019 CFS® website.
- Limit is 2500 characters (abstract body, including spaces and table).
- Upload full abstract or poster where prompted.
Components of the abstract body – Limit: 2500 characters (1 table allowed)
- Background/Significance – What was the problem, and why was it important? What knowledge are you building on? What was the intent or goal of the study? What did you want to learn?
- Materials and Methods – What was the trial design? What was the sample? What instruments were used? How were data collected and analyzed?
- Results – What were the findings?
- Conclusions – What do the findings mean?
- TIP abstracts are accepted.
- Encore abstracts are accepted.
- Abstracts of clinical trials are accepted.
Please submit any questions pertaining to abstract submissions to email@example.com using the subject line “CFS Abstract QUESTION.”
Author Consent and Waiver of Claims
Each Abstract Author agrees and certifies that he or she:
- Waives any and all claims against Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC, sponsor of the 37th Annual CFS®, and any reviewer arising out of or relating to the abstract submission and review process, including but not limited to peer review and the grading of abstracts.