This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC and Pharmacy Times Continuing Education. Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #16669 for 26.75 Contact Hours.
ACCREDITATION/CREDIT DESIGNATION FOR PHARMACISTS
Pharmacy Times Continuing Education™ is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education (CPE). This activity is approved for a maximum of 22.75 contact hours under the ACPE universal activity numbers:
November 7, 2018, Conference Day 1 – 0290-9999-18-099-L01-P (7.75 contact hours)
November 8, 2018, Conference Day 2 – 0290-9999-18-100-L01-P (7.0 contact hours)
November 9, 2018, Conference Day 3 – 0290-9999-18-101-L01-P (8.0 contact hours)
The activity is available for continuing education (CE) credit through December 9, 2018.
Acknowledgment of Commercial Support
This activity is supported by educational grants from AstraZeneca, Celgene Corporation, Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Eisai, Exelixis, Inc., Genomic Health, Inc., Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Incyte Corporation, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, Novocure, Pfizer, Pharmacyclics LLC, an AbbVie Company and Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, Regeneron, Seattle Genetics, Inc., Takeda Oncology, and Taiho Oncology, Inc.
36th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow
36th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow®— Call for Poster Abstracts!
The Program Chairs and Steering Committee invite you to submit your abstracts for the 35th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow®, to be held November 7-9, 2018, at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square, New York, NY.
Deadline for submission is Friday, October 5, 2018.
All poster abstract submissions must be made electronically through the PER® online abstract submission system.
The abstract should be a short description of your work and should contain all the elements necessary to define your goals and results to the reader, and include the components of the abstract body listed below. Authors will be required to disclose all financial relationships through the online system, helping to ensure quality and unbiased presentations. However, the formal poster session is not designated for credit.
Share your research or best practices with your peers. Categories of submission include:
- Hematologic Malignancies Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Gynecologic Malignancies
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Oncology Informatics
- Central Nervous System Tumors, Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Breast Cancers
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Lung Cancers
- Melanoma and other Cutaneous Malignancies
- Genitourinary Malignancies
- Targeted Therapies, Regional Therapies, Chemotherapies
- Personalized and Precision Medicine
- Biomarkers, Testing, Sequencing
- Survivorship, Patient Care Management, Team-Based Care
- Clinical Trials
- Healthcare Reform, Value-Based Care, Clinical Pathways
The Program Chairs and Steering Committee will evaluate the scientific quality of the submitted abstracts based on the following criteria: novelty of the research, significance of the findings, and clarity. Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
Notification of acceptance or regret will be delivered via e-mail to the presenters of each poster abstract by mid-September. Please note that an author is required to be present during the poster session. If accepted for presentation, abstracts and posters will be available for viewing online on the 2018 CFS® website during and after the conference. A formal poster viewing will be held during the conference in the Exhibit Hall, where breakfast and refreshment breaks will also be held. The presentation at the conference should reflect the submitted abstract; abstract title, authorship, and content of the presentation must match the submitted abstract.
All presenters must register to attend the 36th Annual CFS®: Innovative Cancer Therapy for Tomorrow®.
Please click here to register.
- Complete the abstract template provided on the 2018 CFS® website.
- Limit is 2500 characters (abstract body, including spaces and table).
- Upload full abstract or poster where prompted.
Components of the abstract body – Limit: 2500 characters (1 table allowed)
- Background/Significance – What was the problem and why was it important? What knowledge are you building on? What was the intent or goal of the study? What did you want to learn?
- Materials and Methods – What was the trial design? What was the sample? What instruments were used? How were data collected and analyzed?
- Results – What were the findings?
- Conclusions – What do the findings mean?
- TIP abstracts are accepted.
- Encore abstracts are accepted.
- Abstracts of clinical trials are accepted.
Please submit any questions pertaining to abstract submissions to email@example.com using the subject line “CFS Abstract QUESTION.”
Author Consent and Waiver of Claims
Each Abstract Author agrees and certifies that he or she:
- Waives any and all claims against Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC, sponsor of the 36th Annual CFS®, and any reviewer arising out of or relating to the abstract submission and review process, including but not limited to peer review and the grading of abstracts.
Note: The hotel may sell out, and may to do so before the discounted cutoff date of October 17, 2018. Reservations should be made early!