2nd Annual European Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™
2nd Annual European Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™ — Call for Poster Abstracts!
The program chairs invite you to submit your abstracts for the 2nd Annual European Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™ to be held 22-23 September 2017 at Crowne Plaza Barcelona – Fira Center in Barcelona, Spain. Share your research or best practices with your peers.
The hotel is expected to sell out and likely to do so before the discounted cut-off date of the 1 September 2017. Reservations may be made online here.
The deadline for submission is 9 September 2017, 11:59 AM US EDT (5:59 PM CEDT).
Your abstract should be a short description of your work focused on immunotherapies in cancer and contain all the elements necessary to define your goals and results to the reader. Authors will be required to disclose all financial relationships through the online system, helping to ensure quality and unbiased presentations. The formal poster session is not designated for credit. All poster abstracts must be submitted electronically through the congress' online abstract submission system. Trial-in-progress and encore abstracts are accepted.
Categories of submission include:
- Basic cancer immunology
- Preclinical models
- Cancer vaccines
- Checkpoint inhibitor immunotherapy
- Cytokines and immune-activating agents
- Adoptive cell transfer therapy
- Combination therapies
The program chairs will evaluate the scientific quality of the submitted abstracts on the basis of the following criteria: novelty of the research, significance of the findings, and clarity. Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed. Notification of acceptance, or regret, will be delivered via e-mail to the presenter(s) of each poster abstract by mid-September
If accepted for presentation, abstracts and posters will be available for viewing online on the 2017 congress website during and after the conference. The posters will be displayed for the length of the conference.
For accepted submissions, an author is required to be present during the poster session. The presentation should reflect the submitted abstract title, authorship, and content of the submitted abstract.
All presenters must register to attend the 2nd Annual European Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™- Please click here to register.
- Complete the abstract template provided on the European Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™ website.
- Limit is 2500 characters (abstract body, including spaces and 1 table).
- Upload full abstract or poster where prompted.
Components of the Abstract Body-Limit: 2500 Characters
- Background/Significance – What was the problem and why was it important? What knowledge are you building on? What was the intent or goal of the study? What did you want to learn?
- Materials and Methods – What was the trial design? What was the sample? What instruments were used? How were data collected and analyzed?
- Results – What were the findings?
- Conclusions – What do the findings mean?
Please submit any questions pertaining to abstract submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "European Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™ Abstract QUESTION."
Author Consent and Waiver of Claims
Each abstract author agrees and certifies that he or she:
- Waives any and all claims against Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC, sponsor of the European Congress on Immunotherapies in Cancer™ and any review arising out of/relating to the abstract submission and review process, including, but not limited to, peer review and the grading of abstracts.