Expiration Date: January 29, 2017
Media: Internet - based
This activity is designed to update physicians on the data that have been recently presented in Orlando so that they can assess and prepare to apply these findings to their clinical practice to improve patient care.
CME Activity Table of Contents
- Towards Improving Outcome for Patients With Non-GCB-DLBCL: PYRAMID and REMoDL-B Trials
- Phase 2 Trial of Ibrutinib Plus Rituximab in Patients With Previously Untreated Follicular Lymphoma
- Analysis of Minimal Residual Disease in the Phase 3 GADOLIN trial of Bendamustine With or Without Obinutuzumab in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Phase 2 Trial of Risk-Adapted Therapy with DA-EPOCH-R in Adult Patients With Burkitt Lymphoma
- Investigating BCL-2 Inhibition With Venetoclax in Patients with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Exploration of CTL019 Chimeric Antigen Receptor-Modified T-Cell Therapy in Patients With Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas
Instructions For This Activity & Receiving Credit
This educational activity is directed toward medical oncologists and fellows who treat patients with hematologic malignancies. Nurse practitioners, nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists, researchers, and other healthcare professionals interested in the treatment of hematologic malignancies may also participate.
At the conclusion of this activity, you should be better prepared to:
- Optimize management and treatment strategies for patients with NHL, based on efficacy and safety, as well as patient characteristics, clinical condition, and prognosis
- Evaluate clinical trial data on new agents and approaches in development for the treatment and management of patients with NHL
Faculty, Staff, and Planners' Disclosures
John P. Leonard, MD
Richard T. Silver Distinguished Professor of Hematology and Medical Oncology
Professor of Medicine
Joan and Sanford I. Weill Department of Medicine
Weill Cornell Medical College
New York, NY
Disclosure: Consultant: Celgene, ADC Therapeutics, Biotest, Medimmune, Nospira, Bayer, Juno, Teva, OncoTracker, Gilead Sciences.
Laurie Sehn, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
University of British Columbia
Disclosure: Consultant: Amgen, Genentech, Gilead, AbbVie, Seattle Genetics, Lundbeck, Celgene.
The following individuals have no relevant financial relationships with commercial interests:
The staff of PER®, LLC.
Disclosure Policy and Resolution of Conflicts of Interest (COI)
It is the policy of PER® to ensure the fair balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific objectivity in all of our CME activities. In accordance with ACCME guidelines, PER® requires everyone who is in a position to control the content of an educational activity, including spouses/partners, to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest to participants as part of the activity planning process. PER® has implemented mechanisms to identify and resolve all conflicts of interest prior to release of this activity.
Off-Label Disclosure and Disclaimer
This CME activity may or may not discuss investigational, unapproved, or off-label use of drugs. Participants are advised to consult prescribing information for any products discussed. The information provided in this CME activity is for continuing medical education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a physician relative to diagnostic and treatment options for a specific patient's medical condition.
The opinions expressed in the content are solely those of the individual faculty members and do not reflect those of Physicians' Education Resource®, LLC, or any of the companies that provided commercial support for this activity.
Hardware And Software Requirements
Internet Explorer v.7 or greater (for Windows) | Mozilla Firefox v.2 or greater (for Windows, Mac, Linux)
Minimum System Requirements (Windows)
- A Pentium-based PC or compatible computer
- At least 64MB of RAM
- Windows 95/98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista system software
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 786 or larger recommended
- PDF Reader: Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher, Foxit Reader 2.0 or likewise